cottage/cabin w/d in unit street parking wheelchair accessible
QR Code Link to This Post
Cabin, 2 Bedrooms, 2.0 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
An absolutely charming brand-new log cabin, On the Edge, has it all! A 5-minute drive to downtown Gatlinburg; cozy rustic furnishings along with high-end amenities such as an outdoor hot tub, an indoor jetted tub, and a game room with a pool table, Multicade Arcade Game and Foosball. It just may be the home base for your best vacation ...
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENT: Sleeps (8)
- MAIN LEVEL MASTER BEDROOM - King Bedroom with 32" Flat Screen TV - Private Bath
- UPPER LEVEL MASTER BEDROOM - King Bedroom with 32" Flat Screen TV - Private Bath with Jacuzzi Tub and Walk-In Shower
- TWIN BUNKS in Game Room
- SLEEPER SOFA in Living Room
- Beautiful Cabin with Wooded and Mountain Views
- Parking for 3 Vehicles
- Hot Tub
- Resort Swimming Pool (Seasonal)
- In-Room Jacuzzi Tub
- 65" 4K Flat Screen TV in Living Room
- Keurig and Standard Coffee Pots
- WiFi - Internet (Available, but not guaranteed)
- Satellite TV - Direct TV
- Porch Rockers and Furniture
- Game Room with Pool Table, Multicade and Foosball
- 55" Flat Screen TV
- Gas Fireplace in Living Room
- Flat Screen TV's Throughout!
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Dining Table for 6 Guests
- Stack Washer and Dryer on Main Level
- 15 Minutes to Heart of Pigeon Forge - Dining and Attractions
- 2.5 Miles to Gatlinburg
This charming, new build, 2-bedroom, 2-bath cabin is located in Gatlinburg Falls just minutes from downtown Gatlinburg. Once you step inside, you'll feel the warmth and coziness of "On the Edge!" The living room is well-appointed with comfortable furnishings. You will find one King Bedroom on the main floor, and when you make your way upstairs, you will find the other King Bedroom. The upstairs area also includes the game area, bunk beds for your kids or teens. Filled with fun and games on those days that you just want to stay indoors. The resort pool is a great hit during the summer time, located just a short drive away from the cabin.
Come visit us at On the Edge, we would love to host you and your family!
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit Ripley's Aquarium first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy a dinner show at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers