compensation:Starting at $23.25, with possible increases every few months
job title:Delivery Driver
QR Code Link to This Post
Local Wholesale Distributor is looking to fill a local Delivery Driver/Warehouse Worker position.
Position is full-time (40 hours), days are Monday - Friday.
Starting wage is approximately:
CDL Class B License - $23.25/hour
*Employee benefits package is worth on average approximately $6.25 an hour!
This position is eligible for possible INCREASES EVERY FEW MONTHS for 24 months. We are looking for employees who are motivated to work hard and possess a positive attitude!
Position will include driving, stocking, janitorial work, etc. Route will be mostly local and have about 20 stops per day. Delivery trucks are unloaded by hand truck. Uniforms and non skid shoes will be a requirement at a later time.
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must have a valid Tennessee driver license w/ up-to-date medical card (if CDL)
• Must be able to lift and move up to 50lbs repetitively
• Wine and Spirits delivery experience a plus
• Forklift experience a plus
• Must be able to pass mandatory pre-employment and random drug screening(s)
Company offers a full benefit package including:
• Paid Weekly
• Annual bonus
• Paid holidays
• Paid vacation
• 100% company paid medical insurance with company HRA contribution (optional dental/vision)
• Company paid short and long term disability
• Company 401(k) contribution
Interested applicants MUST apply in person at 2331 News Sentinel Drive Monday - Friday 9:00AM-5:30PM. Applicants please enter through the Warehouse gate on the Northwest side of the building.
BCI is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be able pass pre-employment and random drug screening(s).
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.