Almost Heaven Resort and Weddings LLC is seeking a -Part-Time to Full-Time/On Call- Maintenance Tech to perform maintenance duties necessary in the upkeep of multiple cabin rentals. The successful candidate will have knowledge of and ability to perform technically proficient, and urgent/sensitive work orders, including: electrical, plumbing, locks and keys, general carpentry and drywall.
• Reliable transportation to and from work
• A valid drivers license
• HVAC certification a plus
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintain physical integrity of grounds and common areas
• Maintain the daily repair and upkeep of the properties
• Responsible for the care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies, tools & equipment
• Responsible for courteous, efficient response at all times
• Be aware of and operate within OSHA standards and company polices
• Respond to tenant concerns and make necessary repairs
• Assist with and prepare for hazardous weather situations including but not limited to: snow and ice removal, fires, floods, freezes, downed trees, etc.
• Demonstrate high regard for safe-working rules and procedures, with evidence of careful consideration of risk-factors in undertaking any initiative
• Provide good service to both external and internal customers.
• Maintain accurate records for work orders/preventive maintenance, safety, repair/replace of major equipment, inventory of parts and supplies.
• Ability to address the concerns and maintenance needs of the guests and associates in a friendly and professional manner.
• Carry out requests from management necessary to provide 100% customer satisfaction within the associate's ability.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
• Must have previous experience in property maintenance, including painting, carpentry, plumbing, electrical and HVAC
• Knowledge of building equipment, building codes, and building systems
• Ability to exercise prudent judgement
• Honesty, integrity and an open approach to interpersonal relations at work
• Ability to manage multiple demands concurrently in an organized manner
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Self-starter and highly motivated
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.