anställningstyp: heltid kompensation: Compensation will be competitive.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently seeking a sales representative with a desire to grow with an established company in the Knoxville, TN area. We are looking for professional individuals with strong communication, organizational, and customer service skills. These individuals will also possess the traits of a successful sales representative in this industry. We provide everything you need to be successful. Wayne/Verifone experience and other petroleum equipment background are preferred; however, training is provided as needed.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Consistently calling on existing customer contacts within your assigned territory and aggressively making contacts with new customers.
• Generating verbal and written customer inquiries.
• Correctly applying and selecting all the needed equipment in our product line.
• Providing technical assistance for customer start-up of equipment sold by us.
• Coordinating with our credit manager the successful collection of past due accounts. Provide credit manager with a complete credit history of new customers for approval prior to any sale.
• Responding to written and oral customer inquiries by following up with proper quotes and literature.
• When necessary, placing orders with suppliers and coordinating their entry with inside sales and service personnel. The majority of orders placed should flow through corporate purchasing.
• Maintaining sales literature and price books for customer presentations.
• Developing product knowledge through the study of trade publications, supplier's seminars, technical schools, etc.
• Maintaining customer contact list with customer information including current mailing address, fax/telephone numbers, email addresses, contact names, and appropriate notes.
• Assisting in the coordination of personnel and equipment so as to provide complete customer service.
• Assisting in providing management with business information which will aid in making sound business decisions.
• Assist the service department with the schedule, job task and follow up of service issues.
• Assist in the training of other personnel and the managing of future sales personnel who may be assigned within your designated territory.
• Prepare for and work trade shows.
• Any other function as outlined by the general manager and the management.
Compensation will be competitive. We offer a strong benefits package that includes medical, FSA plan, life, vision, short-term/long-term disability, and dental insurance along with paid holidays and vacation. Employees can participate in a company-sponsored 401K retirement plan.
Endast huvudmän. Rekryterare ska inte ta kontakt med denna jobbannonsör.
kontakta oss INTE med oombedda tjänster eller erbjudanden