^^^New listing: 4 rooms 3 bathrooms post and beam house, also a office and a library. 3000 square feet on 11 acres with 3 waterfalls and Mountain view of Ghost Town in the Sky.
* 4-sale by owner, only 1 owner built in 2003
* 11 acres unrestricted above Wild Acres
* No home owner association
* Put your name on your very own Maggie Valley waterfall
* Beautiful Mountain views of Ghost town
* 3 story house with all hardwood floors
* only 3 minutes away from downtown Maggie Valley.
* State maintained roads, paved drive way, easy access.
* City water and septic tank
* Own top of mountain ridge, no one can build above you
* Land is originally engineered for 5 three bedroom homes
* Alot of hardwood red oak trees on property
* Soap stone catalytic wood burning fire place
* Post and beam built home
* Vinyl siding outside house for easy maintenance
* 3600 foot mountain elevation, top ridge is 4200 foot
* Turn key, ready to move in
* Empty nest all 3 kids in college, down sizing
* The Soapstone Woodstove fireplace on the main floor keeps you toasty on Winter Days and keeps the Utility Bills in control. Solid oak Cabinets and Vanities throughout house.
* House was built with Poured Concrete first floor walls and Insulated panels from Canada on the upper two floors and Roof for incredible insulation.
Whole house has just been professionally painted with 2 coats of paint and outside deck pressure washed and sealed. Wood floors inside sanded and polyurethaned.
**Serious inquires only, showing by appointment.
Call John's work number = Thanks 828-926-180one
Price: $499,999 reduced $484900
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers