Are you an OUTSTANDING caregiver? At Right at Home we respect you and the amazing work you do!
QR Code Link to This Post
We are hiring experienced Personal Caregivers and CNA’s to fill existing assignments in Lenoir City, Loudon, Maryville and surrounding areas. Our senior clients want to stay in their homes, remain as independent as possible and take part in regular daily activities. Our job is to help them achieve that goal by helping with light housework, meal preparation, medication reminders, shopping and running errands, companionship and assistance with personal care services such as bathing, dressing and grooming.
Shift times, days and activities vary with client needs (days/ nights/ short shifts/ long shifts- all available).
We work with your availability.
We offer the following benefits:
• A great work environment
• Flexible Scheduling
• Training and ongoing development programs
• Recognition programs – Including Caregiver of the Month
• Employee referral programs
• Competitive pay
Requirements of the Personal Caregiver for Elderly
• Reliable, caring, compassionate, mature caregiver, focused on improving the lives of those we serve
• Must have a valid driver's license and use of an insured automobile
• Professional care-giving experience preferred
• Ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job
• Pass a written competency evaluation, drug screen and a nationwide background check
• Read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
• High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate
Call us today 865-351-4437 OR apply