condition: excellent delivery available make / manufacturer: Hickory Chair Furniture Company model name / number: Oconto
QR Code Link to This Post
Selling this magnificent Arts & Crafts/Mission-style "Oconto" coffee table made by the highly esteemed Hickory Chair Furniture Company (Hickory, North Carolina) in outstanding condition and the following fine features:
- Cost over $4,000 new
- Combines influences from Chinese calligraphy tables and Italian Renaissance monastery chairs
- Crafted from American Walnut, the Oconto has a tray-style top with rolled edges on each of its short sides
- Its slatted, serpentine legs support a book-matched figured walnut veneer top
- Saddle is the standard finish
- Measures 62" wide x 22.5" deep x 20" tall with a surface volume of 20.99 cu ft (0.6 m3)
- Comes with custom 0.5" thick inset glass top (cost $350)
- Please note: there is a small thumbnail size chip in one corner of the glass top
- Weighs 225 pounds (the table alone is 124.6 pounds and the glass top is an additional approximate 100 pounds)
- In excellent gently and sparsely used condition, with no significant or noteworthy imperfection
Please note: the first and last images are stock photos taken from the Hickory Chair Furniture Co. website, which I have included merely to highlight the table.
Do NOT contact this poster with unsolicited services or offers.