Well-established heating and air conditioning mechanical company, seeking an energetic, go-getter estimator. Self-motivated, attention to detail with excellent written and oral skills. Whose responsibility would be to prepare cost estimates by analyzing proposals and requirements.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Prepare work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
• Identify labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
• Compute costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
• Resolve discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
• Present prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
• Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintain cost data base by entering and backing up data.
• Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Go to bid openings and job walk-throughs
• 3-5 years of experience as an estimator required. Degree is preferred.
• Must be able to: Analyze Information, Estimate, Plan, Report, and Research Results.
• Must have Data Center Experience, Plan Strategically, Pay Attention to Detail, and have Strong
• Keep team Informed and provide Requirements Analysis.
• Competitive pay
• Additional compensation and a profit sharing program
• Regular training opportunities
• Health, dental, and vision benefits
• Paid holidays and vacation
• Fun and enjoyable work atmosphere