compensation: TBD based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for something different? Are you organized with strong oral and written communication skills? Do you have excellent sales skills and enjoy doing outreach? Sterling Group, an award-winning property management developer, is seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative for our self-storage facility, Mini Storage Depot Maryville, located in Maryville, TN.
If you have good computer skills, are goal-oriented, and have a passion for customer-focused service, come join our team! Self-storage or multi-family management experience is preferred. Retail experience is a plus. Our requirements also include proficient reading, writing, grammar and math skills, and excellent interpersonal relation skills. In exchange, we offer a fun, fast-paced team environment with career growth opportunities.
Sterling Group offers excellent training programs and competitive wages and benefits, including:
• Medical insurance, including vision, prescription plans, and Teladoc (receive medical services via telephone or
videoconferencing technology) (deductions taken on a pre-tax basis);
• Dental insurance (deductions taken on a pre-tax basis);
• Short Term Disability insurance;
• Free life insurance up to $50,000;
• 401k (with company match of 25 cents on every dollar up to 10% of your pay);
• Health Reimbursement Account (make tax-free contributions to cover your medical expenses; Sterling
reimburses 80% of the second half of your deductible),
• Flexible Spending Account (make tax-free contributions to cover your dependent care expenses--both child and
• Paid holidays (including a floating holiday);
• Paid Time Off;
• Paid Volunteer Day off for you to volunteer for the 501c3 charitable organization of your choice;
• Free services through our Employee Assistance Program, including financial counseling;
• Apartment discounts at certain Sterling-owned apartment communities;
• Service awards on significant milestone anniversaries; and
• Tuition Reimbursement (including for property management, coursework, licenses and certifications).
Sterling Group offers a fun and fast paced team environment, excellent training programs, career growth opportunities, and competitive wages and benefits, including medical, dental, short term disability, and life insurance; 401k (with company match); paid holidays; paid time off; EAP; and tuition reimbursement.
Sterling Group is a privately owned company that develops, constructs, acquires, and manages apartment communities and self-storage facilities, currently operating in 16 states. To learn more about Sterling, visit our website, http://www.thesterlinggrp.com.
Please note, Sterling Group strongly prefers candidates apply through Sterling Group's website as opposed to applying through a job board. To ensure the most immediate consideration, please apply through Sterling Group's website using the link above.
Criminal background and drug test are required. EOE.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers