This is a very nice, expensive clock, in full working order. It is a wind-up Howard Miller Tompion Triple Chime - select the chime you want or silence it. Plays Westminster, St. Michael or Whittington chimes. It has burled wood around the door and measures approx.: 18" tall x 15" wide x 8" deep. Minor scratches to wood around base.
QR Code Link to This Post
Originally cost $1350.
ORIGINAL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
The Thomas Tompion Mantel Clock by Howard Miller is Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers, and has a rare olive ash burl facing on the door.
• Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
• Mr. Tompion was a founding member of England’s famed Clockmaker’s Guild of the 1630s.
• Rare olive ash burl veneers on the door and hand painted gold decorations accent the case.
• Glass sides and mirrored back reveal the movement.
• Brass finished dial offers silver chapter ring.
• A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
• An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
• Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
• Designed and Assembled in the USA.
• Height 18.25" (46 cm)
• Width 14.75" (37 cm)
• Depth 8.25" (21 cm)