Our company is looking for an experienced Accounting Services Professional to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines
QR Code Link to This Post
As a member of our team in the Knoxville office. The successful individual will serve as a cohesive team member and should consistently demonstrate high integrity and reliability within a professional environment.
• Data entry from client financial records.
• Bank and Credit Card reconciliations.
• Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results to management.
• Accounts payable (A/P) and accounts receivable (A/R) functions.
• Month-end close functions, including journal entries.
• Preparation of quarterly and monthly financial reports: Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet.
• Payroll processing and tax deposits.
• Sales tax return preparation.
• Year-end W2’s and 1099 preparation.
• Budget and cash flow reports.
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• 3+ years’ experience in bookkeeping/accounting required; previous public accounting firm experience preferred.
• Superior organizational skills required.
• Must be detail-oriented and self-motivated.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and basic Microsoft Word/Outlook skills required.
• QuickBooks experience required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
• Must be professional with a positive attitude.